Enjoy this archived edition of Routes, A Guide to Black Entertainment. See what was important in the African-American community in November 1978.
- 6 Ashford & Simpson: ” They Always Could” written by C. Albertson
- 12 Stevie Wonder’s Message to Washington written by Amadeo Richardson
- 16 The After Five Collections written by D. Tyson/ of Halston & Di Willis written by C. Ivey & L. MacDonald
- 18 “Eubie!” Broadway Pays Tribute to a Venerable Pro written by T. Brewster
- 23 Photographs of Adger W. Cowans written by Gylbert Coker
- 26 African Religions in the Caribbean written by Marta M. Vega
- 28 The Knicks: New Hope for the Old Team written by Juanita White
- 31 Films: Is Hollywood Shedding its Blackface? written by H. B. Garland
- 33 Book Reviews: Jazz-Rock Fusion & In My Father’s House written by Chris Alberston, Peggy K. Wilson
- 35 West Coast Contrasts: San Francisco & Los Angeles written by Estelle Epps
- 39 The Children’s Art Carnival: Creating Tomorrow’s Creators written by Leona Hipp
- 44 Rene Pujol Restaurant written by Valerie G. Norman
- 46 Routes’ Roots: Josephine Baker written by Theda Palmer-Head
- Cover Photograph by Don Lynn
See the complete issue of Routes, A Guide to Black Entertainment November 1978 as PDF and enjoy the original layout and more.