ROUTES does not charge for your event listing. Our readers are diverse and come from all over the world.
The rules are simple:
- Your event should be related to African American culture.
- You fill in all required information below.
- Spam will be deleted.
- The maximum length for the event title is 80 characters, including empty spaces.
- The maximum file size for images is limited to 100 kB.
What to prepare before you add an event?
Prepare all information about your event, the location and the organizer.
You also have the option to upload an image for your event and a logo for the organizer and the venue.
How to submit an event
- If you do not have a free ROUTES account, please register here. Only registered users can submit an event. This helps us to keep spam low.
To register, you need only an email address.
- Fill in all required fields below. Some fields are optional – feel free to fill them in as well. This will help our users to decide if they want to attend your event.
- If this is the first time you submit an event for your organization, please click the “here” button under the organizer field and fill in the information. This will give you the option to promote not only the event, but your organization as well.
- Click preview, scroll down and check if all details are ok. Change them in case you find mistakes.
- Click the Submit Listing button and wait for our approval.
Usually, we approve new events within 2 business days – often faster.
Please keep the login details. You can use the same account to submit more events in the future.
All submitted events need approval by one of our editors before they go live.
Please be nice and refrain from spam submissions.
- New ROUTES Podcast Episode featuring Ethel Waters is out! - 03/16/2021
- New ROUTES Podcast Episode featuring Joe Louis is out! - 02/14/2021
- It’s African-American History Month 2021! - 02/01/2021