Enjoy! Browse through this archived edition of Routes, A Guide to Black Entertainment from January 1978. See what was important and what happened in the African-American community in January 1978.
- Publisher’s statement
- Between our covers
- 10 Which Way Is Up written by Howard Brook Garland
- 12 Are The Blues All Washed Up? written by Wayne Edwards
- 13 The Descendants of Mike and Phoebe written by Ava R. Fuller
- 17 Discovering Art From Ethiopia to Harlem written by Donald F. Driver
- 20 Dyann & Gregg: Moving Ahead written by Peter Bailey
- 27 The Natural Wonders by Leona Hipp
- 30 The New York Knicks: Young and Running written by Marlene Chavis
- 36 Disco Scene written by Wayne Edwards
- 38 Atlanta Georgia written by Kathleen A. Jackson
- 43 The Designers’ Touch written by Marlene Chavis
- 46 Routes’ Roots: William “Bill” Robinson written by Theda Palmer-Head
- Cover Photograph by Joachim Frederick
See the complete issue of Routes, A Guide to Black Entertainment January 1978 as PDF.