Interested in what happened in the African-American community in April 1978? Browse through this archived edition of Routes, A Guide to Black Entertainment.
- 9 Carlos Santana written by Wayne Edwards
- 13 The Junior Museum written by Leona Hipp
- 17 Main Street written by Agnes O. Bunn
- 20 Apple Routes written by Teri Washington
- 21 Eartha Kitt: ” I am Here” written by A. Peter Bailey
- 24 Timbuktu written by Howard Taylor
- 29 Architecture: Visual Pleasures written by Donald F. Driver
- 33 New York Is Jumping: Double Dutch written by Marlene Chavis/David Walker
- 38 Sevilla written by Jessica Harris
- 40 Turntable written by Henry Collins
- 43 The Boys in Company ” C” written by Howard Brock Garland
- 44 Routes’ Roots: Hattie McDaniel written by Theda Palmer-Head
- Cover Photograph by Martha Swope
See the complete issue of Routes, A Guide to Black Entertainment April 1978 as PDF with original layout, ads and more.